They Might Be Elders

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Starting the the day off right.

I woke up this morning to the bustle of sugar crazed children, lol.  Got to love Easter baskets. It's all good though, I love my kiddos.  I would like to say this morning that this is a great day, the day Jesus Christ rose from the dead.  Finishing the Atonement for all of us, giving us the chance to actually return to live with Heavenly Father.  Heavenly Fathers plan of salvation for us is the greatest plan in our lives.  For those of you who know this you can understand how I feel.  For those of you who don't, well, Heavenly Father has a plan for salvation that through Jesus Christ who died for our sins.  So that we can have forgiveness for our sins and return to live with Heavenly Father someday.  Jesus Christ died and rose from the dead to Atone for a our sins before we were even here on the earth.  This to me is the greatest gift that a father could do for his children.  I have never been so touched by a event in history than Jesus Christ, Atoning for my sins before I ever came to this earthly home.  How humbling it is to know that Heavenly Father loves us that much, how astounding, and amazing that kind of love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment